President and Chief Executive Officer
Harada Corporation (hereinafter called “we, our or us”) recognizes that it is socially responsible and important to properly protect the personal information of clients and everyone involved in us, and it adheres to other related laws and regulations such as the Law on the Protection of Personal Information, the Guidelines on the Protection of Personal Information, and other related guidelines, in order to ensure the protection, management, operation, and use of personal information.
We may have a link to other websites on our website, but we are not responsible for the protection of personal information on any other linked websites.
1.Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will maintain and comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations, as well as national guidelines and other norms at all times. In addition, we will streamline our rules and systems to establish a better system for protecting personal information, steadily implement and maintain our management system for protecting personal information, and continuously improve it. We may revise our personal information protection policy to improve the protection of personal information of our customers and to respond to changes in laws and regulations.
2.Establishment of personal information management system
We will establish a system for properly managing personal information, disseminate our rules to all officers and employees, and strive to thoroughly comply with them.
3.Obtaining and Scope of Use
We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose which is explicitly stated to our customers, and do not use it outside the purpose.
4.Enforcement of proper personal information control
We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent illegal access to personal information, leakage, loss and damage to personal information, and continuously improve and rectify information security.
5.Response to inquiries about personal information
We respond sincerely and promptly to customer inquiries about personal information. If a customer wants to inquire, modify, or delete their personal information, we will respond in accordance with laws, regulations and our rules, only if such a request is confirmed to have been made by the customer themselves, in accordance with the procedures separately designated by us.
Management of Personal Information
1.Intended use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
If there are privacy policies, usage rules, or other related regulations stipulated for any of our services, please check them too, as it will also be used within the scope of the purpose of use described on the services.
(1) Contact in reply to inquiries from customers
(2) Sending products ordered, purchased, etc.
(3) Management and performance of contracts etc.
(4) Provision of product support and maintenance
(5) Market research and development of new products and services
(6) Introduction of various campaigns etc.
(7) Provision and communication of recruitment information to job applicants (including interns) and our recruitment management
(8) Purposes incidental or related to the above
If personal information is to be acquired or used for other purposes than the above, prior consent to the acquisition or use of such information will be obtained whenever necessary.
2.Provision of personal information to a third party
We will appropriately manage personal information received from our customers and will not disclose such information to any third party unless any of the following applies.
(1) In case prior consent has been obtained from the customer;
(2) In case we disclose to our subcontractor in order to provide the service our customer wants to have;
(3) In case disclosure is required pursuant to laws and regulations;
(4) In case the provision of personal information is necessary to protect the life, body or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent from the customer;
(5) In case the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent from the customer, or
(6) In case it is necessary to cooperate with the national or a local government, or a person entrusted by either of them in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from the customer is likely to impede the execution thereof.
- 1.Intended use of personal information
At this site, Google Analytics of Google, Inc. is used to measure the site in order to improve the service. This may involve some analysis through the accompanying text file "Cookie," and in this case, some of the customer's information, such as IP address, may be collected by Google, Inc. It is used only to analyze site usage, create reports for site operators and provide other services. The user is deemed to have granted Google permission to do such data processing just by using the website.
※ You can reject "Cookie" by operating your browser. The setting method differs depending on the browser you are using.
About Anonymously Processed Information
Sharing of Personal Information
1.Items of Personal Information to be shared
We may share the items of personal information obtained for the above "Intended use of personal information" with our affiliates as necessary.
2.Scope of Sharing of Personal Information
HaradaSansei Medical Supply Corporation
Mondomix Japan Inc.
LAC Healthcare Ltd.
HARADA (SHANGHAI) CORPORATION
HARADA CORPORATION (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
HARADA GARMENT VIETNAM CO.,LTD.
3.Intended use of Sharing of Personal Information
The use shall be made for the purpose set forth in the "Intended use of personal information" above.
4.Method of Acquisition
By telephone, fax, e-mail, on the Internet, etc.
5.Name or trade name of business operator in charge of the management of such shared personal information
- 1.Items of Personal Information to be shared
Inquiries and Disclosure Requests etc.
of Personal Information
Management of Personal
Information in the EU
and the United Kingdom
Revised：March 1, 2021